- 32GB RAM (64GB recommended)
Since SINDA/FLUINT allows user logic and generates a unique executable each time it is run, you MUST have a copy of the correct compiler.
- Fortran Compiler
- The following compilers are compatible with CRTech software
- 2023 R2: Intel Fortran Compiler Classic 2023 or newer
- V6.3: Intel Fortran Compiler Classic 2021 or newer
- The Intel compiler requires one of the following, with support for C++ enabled
- Build Tools for Visual Studio 2019 or newer
- See Fortran Compiler compatibility with all recent versions of SINDA/FLUINT
- Basic: Local or network drive required for running case sets. Cloud storage is not supported due to the read/write operations required by the solution engine.
- Recommended: Solid State Drive (SSD) for better performance.
Thermal Desktop®, RadCAD®, and FloCAD®
- SINDA/FLUINT, which is the solution engine, must be installed
- CAD Package
- AutoCAD® 2019 or newer. The standard version AutoCAD is required, AutoCAD LT is not compatible.
- AutoCAD system requirements
- Thermal Desktop 2023 R2 will be the last version to support AutoCAD 2019
- Thermal Desktop v6.3 will be the last version to support AutoCAD 2018
- See AutoCAD compatibility with all recent versions of Thermal Desktop
- Discrete Graphics Card
- Basic: 1GB GPU with 29 GB/s bandwidth and Direct 11 compliant
- Recommended: 4GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 12 compliant
- Display resolution
- Conventional Displays: 1920 x 1080 minimum or finer with 100% font size recommended
- High Resolution 4K displays: 3840 x 2160 (with capable display card)
- Thermal Desktop v6.3 or newer
- CAD Package: AutoCAD 2019 or newer is required
- Programming language
- 2023 R2 requires ability to connect at runtime to a .NET 4.8 dll
- V6.3 requires ability to connect at runtime to a .NET 4.6 dll
- Examples of suitable programming languages are:
- C# / VB.NET / F# via Visual Studio or Microsoft Build Tools