CRTech is a engineering software company focused on producing tools for numerical analysis of heat transfer, fluid flow, and environmental heating. We are a small company located in Boulder, Colorado. We have a customer base of over 5000 users in over 40 countries spanning a broad spectrum of industries such as aerospace, automotive, energy and medical systems. We are a team of thermal, fluid, and chemical engineers, who work together to create unique software. CRTech functions as a single team of self-directed, highly motivated, multi-tasking individuals working toward the single common goal of producing software which meets the needs of our customers.
If we don't have any current openings, feel free to send us a resume.
As a software engineer at CRTech you would be part of a team of engineers and developers supporting multiple projects. You will be provide assistance in the full software development life cycle from concept and design to testing. Specific tasks will include developing and expanding product installers, and integrating with license management software. You will expand software quality assurance programs, extend our web presence, automate back-office tasks, and support the development of interfaces to third-party software products.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 2-10 years experience
- C++ and C#, .NET Framework, Github
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Web Development including PHP and Drupal
- Self-directed and Self-supervising
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work multiple roles simultaneously
- Willingness to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to people both technical and non-technical
- Desirable skills: Netsuite (Oracle-based ERP/CRM with JS API), Flexera's FlexLM, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Matlab, Data Analysis, Software Design, User Experience and User Interface Design, Content Management Systems
US citizenship is required.